Relax by the River
Bangkok the "Venice of the east" --- this name has not come from nothing. Chao Phraya river that meandering through the heart has charismatic scenery lines with many iconic buildings and bridges.
Hop on Chao Phraya Tourist Boat and enjoy unlimit ride for a cheap as 4$ / day, or go on abundantly available dinner cruise for the view after sunset. You can also choose to visit Asiatique The Riverside to experience the whole lot of shopping and
View from High Above
There is no hill in the city, but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy the view from high above. The best way to see this view is from rooftop bars and restaurants abundantly available in Silom and Sukhumvit area. Bangkok owns one the world's most beautiful famous cityscape, you will never disappointed especially during the night time.
Find more info about Bangkok Rooftop Bars here
Get Wild Throughout the Night
Bet many of you know what the city "Bangkok" is known for! Apart from temple and palace, you will definitely feel undone if you didn't check the vigorously nightlife. There are many areas you can free yourself from the famous RCA, Patpong, Nana down to Soi Cowboy and the whole of Sukhumvit area. Each area has different vibes and aim for different kind of goers. Do the homework and make sure you didn't skip this out!
Exploring the City on Tuk Tuk
Bangkok is one and only place you will find motorized tricycle call "Tuk Tuk" , and that reason is more than enough to be this list. Just tell the driver the place you want to go and he will tell you the price. Hop on the open air passenger bench at the back, enjoy the rumbling engine sound and the air whizzing through your hair while zig-zag through streets and labyrinth of small alleys.
restaurant and a massive Ferris wheel over the riverside, or just find a nice restaurant or cafe then let the time flows.
Current Hot Deals
- Get a BIG SAVE for your Thailand Trip with exclusive deal for PayPal user. Enjoy warm and sunny year's end holiday with 20% OFF the best price when pay with PayPal.
- If you dream for a vacation in Thailand surrounded by amazing landscape, unspoiled beaches, and choices of activities, Krabi is undoubtedly the place to go. From the land full of illusive limestone karsts to the pristine island.
- HotelThailand now offer special hotel offers in Phuket, Thailand top beach destination on the Coast of Andaman Sea.
- Your trip to Hat Yai will be SAVER THAN EVER with special hotel deals in the shopping paradise of Southern Thailand. This year, get MORE with special additional 5% on top OFF for selection of accommodations in town!
- Fulfill your dream trip to Thailand with exclusive deals for Citi Malaysia Credit Cards Holders. Get up to 65% OFF from leading hotels and resorts throughout Thailand and SAVE MORE with up to 10% on top discount + Complimentary
- Find and book hotel in Pattaya with up to 60% discount and get updates on Pattaya newest travel attraction and useful information for your trip to this popular seaside destination. The deal lasts from now through September 2016 only at HotelThailand.com
- Get up to 70% discount for hotel in Hua Hin, Thailand popular seaside weekend retreat. Find special hotel deals, stay and enjoy your day in Hua Hin.
Have a Bite on Street Foods
Bangkok is undoubtedly the best stop for food lovers as there are thousands after thousand of street food stall and small restaurants dotting on almost every street corner waiting for you to try. Many traveller come to thailand only to enjoy with these flavourful menus, that we recommend you should do it too! Just follow the smells, and look for groups of people waiting for food, you may have just found the roadside attraction.
Find more info about Bangkok street food here
Feast the eyes with Shows and Cabarets
You will miss a thing if you come to Bangkok and didn't go to see entertainment show which is one of the city's most famous signatures. There are many to choose --- from the vibrant and lively dance at Calypso Cabaret to spectacular shows focusing on ancient culture of Thailand at Siam Niramit and Muay Thai Live. One thing in common, they will surely fill your night with unforgettable memory.
Visit Temples and Palace
You cannot go to a foreign city without visiting some of the most iconic buildings and places. In Bangkok, temples and palaces are the place to go.
There are many famous places you can go, but if you want to catch the best The Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha will not let you down. You will see high skill decoration in some palace Vimanmek Mansion which is the best example of east meet west architecture made entirely from exotique teak wood. Also, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and Wat Benchamabophit are highly recommend to visit.
Cheap and Cheerful Shopping
Shopping is like the breath of the city, and there is no better place in this region for shopping than Bangkok. There are thousands of shopping places scattering around the city --- from luxurious brand name shops, open-air weekend markets you can find anything you want, mobile and gadget stores, to du-jour fashion outlets that you don't need to spend a fortune for. Whatever your shopping style is, you will always find a shopping place that perfect for you!
Relax with Massage and Spa
Before the long way home, visit Thai style massage shop to relax and relief yourself from muscle cramps and pains will add definitely a nice finalé to your trip. There are 2 types you can choose -- aromatherapy and oil massage will let you indulge in superb relaxation from gentle rubbing through your body, while authentic Thai massage will pulled, stretched and rocked your limbs to increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension.
Finding a location for massage in Bangkok is not difficult as they are more common than convenience store (especially in tourist area). But if you want to try the real thing, Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the place to go.
Photo from: Calypso Cabaret, Soi Cowboy Bangkok, ShutterStock.com -- Awinnings, Prasit Rodphan, UKRID, Elena Ermakova, Anekoho, Citybrabus